Wednesday 25 September 2013

October #FMSphotoaday

As if it's almost October! Whaaaaat?!?! So as you may or may not know, most likely the latter option, I like to plan ahead and be organised however, I have been crowned 'Queen of Procrastination' as often I will have a plan or an idea and when it comes to that time I will have changed plans or decided that it is too much effort. Although, this academic year, I am going to try my ultimate best to be organised, stick to plans and get things done. Come along - join me in my first step to being more organised...

I have promised myself I will complete the October #FMSphotoaday and if not I will have to kick myself as really it isn't that hard but I always struggle to find something to snap ;)

I WILL DO THIS. I WILL DO THIS. I WILL DO THIS.

But for now, in the time I have left before this starts, I am going to prepare myself with a little more easy-going and fun approach to a photo challenge.



Yes, I am a little late to start this but oh well! Better late then never, huh?!?! 
I'f love for some of you to join me and maybe post some of your snaps below or link me to your blog and I will pop on over to see what it's all about! 

Toodle-pip my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment